1885: It all begins!
- 1885: St. John's Episcopal Mission in Forestville began.
- 1885 - 1887: Met in Firemen's Hall for worship.
- 1887-1901: Met at Bethesda Swedish Lutheran Church for worship.
1900s: First Building
- 1900:: Ground broken on Academy Street, Forestville.
- 1901: First church consecrated on June 20.
1960s and 1970s: Moved to Bristol
- 1961: Moved to current location on Stafford Avenue, Bristol. All purpose room, originally used as sanctuary, dedicated.
- 1965: Education wing added.
- 1977: Mortgage paid.
2000-2009: Decade of Highs and Lows
- 2001: Built addition of new sanctuary. Costs exceeded estimates.
- 2003-2006: Conflict within Episcopal Church over issue of ordination of gay bishop in New Hampshire.
- Priest and many members left St. John's over this issue.
- The Episcopal Diocese of Connecticut helped remaining St. John's members continue God's mission in Bristol.
2010s: Continue following Jesus in Bristol
- 2013: Rainbow Flag - After numerous Vestry meeting and Congregational Discussions, the decision was made to hang the rainbow flag to show that All Are Welcome!